Three tier Weight Loss programme - Bronze, Silver and Gold
These are healthy eating plans and not a diet. You will learn how and what to eat for the rest of your life so that the weight stays off with no more yo-yo dieting!
I would recommend this Bronze system if you are starting a healthy eating plan for the first time or have reached a plateaux on the diet you are on. Expect to loose 2-3lb a week. This may not seem much but if it comes off slowly, you are less likely to put weight back on. In 2 weeks, you should loose a dress size.
- 1 X 30 mins Skype / telephone calls / FaceTime chats over a 2 week programme. We will chat about the healthy eating plan, any issues that may arise, how best to solve them, your likes and dislikes, any intolerances and some positive reaffirmations. The healthy eating plan is about balancing blood sugar levels, reducing calories on certain days and eating pleasurable food. This is not a diet that you will be hungry on, cut any food groups out or crave foods that you can not have. The plan will help to reduce inflammation throughout the body and cleanse the liver enabling the whole system (your body) to work at its maximum.
- Delicious recipes and menu plans. You will be provided with 2 weeks of menu planning complete with plenty of recipes to give you an idea of what you will be eating for the rest of your lives.
- I can cater for vegetarians, vegans or different intolerances, such as dairy or wheat. Please ask me about any other intolerances you may have.
I would advise this Silver system if other diets have failed in the past or you suspect hormonal issues are stopping you from losing weight. Expect to loose 2-3lbs a week. Again, this may not seem much but if it comes off slowly, you are less likely to put weight back on.
- One hour initial consultation and 2 X 20 min Skype / telephone / FaceTime consultations (worth £140). This will be a full consultation where I will look at your food intake and life style holistically. Every health issue will be addressed in order for you to loose weight. We will chat about the healthy eating plan, any issues that may arise, how best to solve them, your likes and dislikes, any intolerances and some positive reaffirmations. The healthy eating plan is about balancing blood sugar levels, reducing calories on certain days and eating pleasurable food. This is not a diet that you will be hungry on, cut out any food groups or crave foods that you can not have.
- Delicious recipes and menu plans. You will be provided with 4 weeks of menu planning with recipes to give you an idea of what you will be eating for the rest of your lives. I can cater for vegetarians, vegans or different intolerances, such as dairy or wheat. Please ask me about any other intolerances you may have.
- Natural supplements that will boost your metabolism and enrich your health and well being (worth £50.22). These are free from gluten, wheat or other allergies. Rich in Omega three essential fatty acids, green tea extract, chromium and turmeric, they are proven to help balance blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation and loose weight.
- Help with any questions. I will endeavour to answer any questions you may have by email within 24 hours.
Price £120 (£110 concessions or recommendations) plus £45 if you would like the fat burning supplements
This is recommended if you have struggled in the past loosing weight, if you need a little more help psychologically or/and you need weekly encouragement. It is also good if you suspect hormonal issues are stopping you from losing weight. Expect to loose 2-3lbs a week. Again, this may not seem much but if it comes off slowly, you are less likely to put weight back on.
The initial one to one consultation lasts around 60-90 minutes and will focus on your main health concerns. Taking a full case history, your diet will be assessed and I will find out how it is contributing to any symptoms or difficulties that you may be experiencing.
A full-personalised dietary programme will be catered for you and will include a range of fact sheets and recipe ideas designed to help you implement the initial programme. Concentration on all your body systems will be established and making sure that they are working at their optimum efficiency.
I will look at what you are drinking, eating, your lifestyle and in particular how you deal with stress factors. You will be able to lose the weight healthily, keeping it off and getting the figure you have always wanted.
Measurements and weight will be taken initially and every week (dependant if you are in the Brighton area) to mark your progress.
You will receive a full 6 week healthy eating plan with meals that will be exciting, nourishing and filling. There will be regular weekly chats to discuss your progress and to help encourage you.
Half way through the course, at your choice, you can either:
- Choose a follow up discussion where we can discuss any concerns you may have with your healthy eating regime.
- Opt for NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) therapy, to give you positive reaffirmations and change any negative feelings that you may have. You can also map across any unhealthy foods that you like to healthy foods, and stop any addictions you may have picked up over the years.
- Cupboard Clear-Out. We will go through your cupboard and fridge to see what little gems you may have hidden that would make a nutritional meal, and those which should be discarded. Or we can go shopping together and discuss food labelling and what to look for when buying your shopping.
- A hypnotherapy session. You will enter into a light trance and choose the right way to behave around food with a little help from me.
A final 60 minute follow up consultation at week 6 will set you up for a lifetime of healthy living and staying in shape.
- - Loads more energy.
- - No more fad diets.
- - No more starving and bingeing.
- - No more low-calorie or low-fat diets.
- - No more calorie counting.
Sarah lost 2 stone and 22 inches on this diet!
" When I first met Jayne, my diet and overall health were in a bad way. As well as being overweight, I regularly experienced headaches, tiredness, a lack of energy, difficulty sleeping, indigestion, nausea and bloating. I was taking various pain killers and indigestion medication on a daily basis. Jayne gave me detailed advice about changes to make to my diet as well as natural supplements that would help the various symptoms I was experiencing. She was always very understanding, encouraging and available to talk things through over the phone, by email or in person. After 2 months of following her advice, I have lost 2 stone, 22 inches and reduced both my BMI and body fat %. Not only that, but I have a lot more energy, am sleeping better and haven’t had a headache in 2 months! My digestion has also improved and I no longer rely on taking over-the-counter remedies. Jayne is extremely knowledgeable, passionate and supportive and I would thoroughly recommend her. " *
A new you!
Price £250 plus £45 if you would like the fat burning supplements
Jayne Hopper - Tel - 01273 300203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org