Is Jayne the right nutritionist for me?
You can call Jayne at any time to answer any burning questions you have, or just want to chat to see if she is the right nutritionist for you.
She will try to return your calls within 2-3 days.
Alternatively why don't you email her on email@example.com
How can I book?
You can call Jayne on 01273 300 203 or 07766 014 932 or Saks on 01273 666 426/427. Or alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill in the form on 'contact me' and I will return your email within a few days
I hope to be able to answer the most frequent questions about Nutritional Therapy and what I do below.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me at: email@example.com
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health and peak performance. Nutritional Therapy can identify potential nutritional imbalances and how these contribute to symptoms. This approach allows the nutritional therapist to work with people on many levels by addressing nutritional imbalances and supporting the body towards maintaining health.
Some people simply want to check that they are on the right track with regard to healthy eating. Others may want to lose weight or get help with their symptoms. Nutritional Therapists recognise that each person is an individual with unique requirements and take time to define a personalised nutrition plan rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
A nutritional therapist’s work starts with a client consultation that involves:
- Detailed analysis of your dietary and nutritional intake.
- Detailed health and family case history.
- A strategy for health – linking the symptoms to nutritional imbalances and providing support and encouragement to change diet and lifestyle.
- Action Plan - personalised advice for diet and lifestyle changes.
- Supplement Programme - details of any recommended nutritional supplements.
- The recommendation of non-invasive clinical tests if required, to help ascertain any suspected underlying conditions
Before the first consultation, Jayne will email you a health and nutrition questionnaire, along with a 3 day diet sheet to be completed before you arrive
The consultation usually lasts 60 to 90 minutes, and in this time Jayne will ask detailed questions about current health concerns,
symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, medical history, family history, lifestyle, levels of physical activity, use of medication and supplements and diet.
Jayne will then evaluate your individual needs and use the extensive evidence base for nutritional science to develop a personalised, safe and effective nutrition and lifestyle programme.
On booking your initial appointment you will be sent a detailed health questionnaire which I ask you to fill in and return prior to our meeting. A full case history will be taken and our first appointment will usually last an hour where I will create an individual plan for you. This will be achieved together with any changes agreed between both of us.
Yes. Jayne wants to see if you are happy with what changes she has put in place, and to see if she can improve on this and make any necessary adjustments.
Follow up consultations are generally 4-6 weeks later. Further follow-ups may be required depending on each individual situation.
A follow up appointment will usually be arranged for 4-6 weeks after the initial appointment; these appointments are usually 30 mins
and allow us to look at what has been successful and what other changes may need to be made.
Depending on the nature of the problems 2-3 follow up appointments may be required, however I am very happy if you only have to come back once as it means I have done my job well.
30 minutes. Further follow-ups may be required depending on each individual situation.
I am happy if there is as little as possible as it means I have achieved what I set out to do, and that is get you better.
However, the number of follow-ups required is very much dependent on each client’s individual health symptoms and goals.
Jayne may need to do laboratory tests to assess further investigation.
Laboratory testing helps to identify the root causes of health symptoms so we know the exact problem and tackle it directly.
Tests included, for example, could be food intolerance tests, hormone profiles or parasite testing.
Although testing is an additional cost, it usually results in a faster and more successful outcome.
- British Association of Applied Nutritional Therapy (BANT) – www.bant.org.uk
- The Complimentary Medicine Association – www.the-cma.org.uk
- The British Complimentary Medicine Association - www.bcma.co.uk
- Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council - www.cnhc.org.uk
- The Nutrition Society - www.nutritionsociety.org
- The Food Standards Agency - www.food.gov.uk
- College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) – www.naturopathy-uk.com
- World Health Organisation - www.who.int/en
- Infinity foods – www.infinityfoods.co.uk
- Hisbe (ethical, locally sourced as well as organic)
- Crissy Soanes - www.crissylis.co.uk
Food Supplement retailer
- Natural Dispensary – www.naturaldispensary.co.uk
- The Nutri Centre - www.thenutricentre.co.uk
- Personal trainer - Jo Dines personal training.
- Jo is a fully qualified personal trainer who is passionate about health and fitness. Fitness training for mind body and soul.
Tanya is an experienced therapist in aromatherapy, anatomy and physiology, swedish massage, reflexology and sports massage.
For the past six years Tanya has been working locally with individual clients and in association with chiropractors and has gained an extensive knowledge in treatment of specific injuries, prevention and rehabilitation - www.tanyaknighttherapies.co.uk
Bespoke menu planning
WildRice private chef and catering service can create a new exciting menu plan for you, making the transition
to a healthier and more energised way of life easy and enjoyable.
It is important to maintain the joy of delicious food and the culture that revolves around gatherings over a feast with family and friends. Working together with Jayne Hopper, your consultation and analysis of your new dietary needs is the foundation of creating an easy to follow menu plan and recipes with delicious dishes.
Find out here what the impact of our consumption is...
Check out the website https://www.farmmachinerylocator.co.uk/impact-of-our-consumption/