Stress and Panic Attacks Remedies
If you are stressed some of the symptoms you are feeling could be::
- Low or depressed mood,
- poor concentration/attention,
- Anxiety and agitation
- Low energy, fatigue and reduced activity
- Sleep and brain function disturbances
- Feelings of guilt
- Low self-esteem
- Behavioural and physical symptoms such as tearfulness, irritability, social withdrawal
- A lack of libido
- Reduced sleep
- Reduction in appetite (sometimes leading to significant weight loss), but interestingly for some people, sleep and appetite are increased.
Why don't you take my Stress Test?Triggers for stress can be things like life-changing events, such as bereavement, too much work load, losing your job or even having a baby.
I can support you nutritionally with food and supplements to reduce these episodes and maintain your adrenal hormones to a manageable level.See how Jayne can help you...
The advice given by Jayne Hopper is complimentary to any advice given by a qualified medical practitioner. If you are worried or suffering from any medical conditions, please pursue this with your GP.